My Weekend

Monday, June 21, 2010

Was there actually a weekend? I am asking myself that question this morning. LOL I feel like I blinked Friday afternoon and here it is Monday again. I had another jam packed weekend trying to catch up on everything that I could. I was able to get to a few orders finished that I had pending to send out this week..so that makes me feel like I got something accomplished. Dads Day....hmmm...what to get them..jewelry? no, :)  I find that it is harder and harder to figure out the perfect gifts for Dads Day! Well it isn't really that hard I just feel like this year is flying by and holidays keep sneaking up on me and catching me off guard. I ended up keeping it simple and sweet this year..sweet you say?..yep, I ended up baking their favorite treats for them. That was their gifts. I don't usually do that but they loved them and so it worked out perfect. The weather was so nice yesterday so we spent time outside playing games and enjoying the day. I love days like that..I am so glad that summer is finally here. Hope you all had a nice weekend!
Pin It

No comments: