Beautiful Ribbon Turquoise!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Here are a few pieces of the gorgeous Ribbon Turquoise that I was able to buy while on my trip to Arizona last month. It is so beautiful that it takes me awhile to come up with a design to use it in because I want to do the stone justice. The pattern and color is so unique in each piece as no two pieces are the same because of the way that is is mined and cut. You will also see different pictures in the stone too..which makes it hard to buy for me because my eyes are jumping all over the place while I am looking at each unique piece.

I cant wait to use these stones for pendants and rings...I just need to get busy! Anyway I just wanted to share this little stash of mine.... pieces of jewelry with this turquoise...coming soon!
Pin It

No comments: