LittleGreenRoom Getting Ready For The Holidays!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010




If you haven't stopped by my store lately you should come by and see whats new. I am currently getting geared up for the holiday shopping season that seems to be here already. I cant believe it!! I have been listing new things daily and adding some fun and sparkly. This cute little snowman face with a carrot nose necklace is just one of the fun, new, cute necklaces to dress you up and get you in the holiday spirit! Come by and see my new little gingerbread girl face too! Just a few cute Holiday inspired pieces to put a smile on your face.


I am now shipping all pieces of jewelry purchased in my cute new polka dot boxes that I talked about in an earlier post too! They are adorable and ready to give to that someone special.  Xo~Amy
Pin It

3 comments:

mywifesstudio said...

Love them all!!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful!! Love that snowman!! What a sweet face!

Amy said...

Thank you :) The snowman design just kind of happened! I love it when that happens!