The Holidays Are Here!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So many new things going on in LittleGreenRoom..I have just been bad and neglected my blog..sorry guys, for those of you who stuck around, Thank You!!. Here is something new...  I just got these ADORABLE new little boxes for the holidays and will be sending out jewelry in them for Christmas. I have cute red polkadot and solid red and white boxes...they are soooo cute! They come wrapped with satin ribbons and cute LGR stickers that are new just for the season. I am so thankful to everyone who supports me and purchases my jewelry and I wanted to add a little something special for the holiday season. I have been busy planning and creating new pieces of jewelry to come...I will be showing a few new pieces and talking about them soon.
Pin It

No comments: