What A Treat!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

 Did you know that hummingbirds are considered to be the symbols of peace love and happiness? In native American culture a hummingbird is a symbol for accomplishing that which seems impossible and will teach you how to find the miracle of joyful living from your own life experiences. Wow! I had no idea, I just looked that up. I do however, consider myself very lucky to have captured these pictures on the 4th of July.

While enjoying the day with my hubby at the car show we happened to turn around and see this little hummingbird taking a rest on a branch of a tree right behind us! I couldn't believe my eyes. I am fortunate to see them alot on our property but never see them sitting still, resting, and most of all never have I seen one stretch his wing like I caught him doing in the photo. I am in love with this little bird and am wanting to somehow incorporate him in a piece of jewelry hmmm..I just need to figure out how anyway, I thought he was so cute, I wanted to share the pictures. He makes me smile. Nature is amazing.
Pin It

No comments: