New, Cute, Flower Inspired Earrings!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Red Poppies!
Little Blue Hydrangeas!
California Orange Poppies!
I just added these *New* cute, nature inspired earrings to my collection. I had a request from a customer to make an earring to coordinate with my popular little poppy necklaces. While tiding up and getting ready for my interview this week I sat down and started to play a little with my glass flowers and decided to make a simple, classic hoop adorned with these little artisan glass flowers. They turned out so cute! They are so playful and feminine! They have a lot of movement and add a spark of color around your face! Perfect for summer, graduation, brides maids or just because you love them! I am hoping to add more color choices soon too! Stop by and see how cute they really are http://www.etsy.com/listing/49423535/little-orange-california-poppy-earrings
Pin It