Grand Opening!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Yay!! I am so happy to finally be talking about my website www.amyaguirre.com If you haven't stopped by there in a while you will see that you can now shop on my website just like on Etsy, It is actually, just like, shopping on Etsy. I have been trying to add new pieces of jewelry that are different than what I have in my other shops and I am just getting started, I have lots of ideas. I love Etsy and will be keeping LittleGreenRoom on Etsy too but I am expanding and branching out. On www.amyaguirre.com you can sign in and create an account, or, your don't have to have an account if you would rather. You can sign up to receive a newletter too or opt not. You can pay with a paypal account, or you can pay with a credit card and will be directed through paypal just like on Etsy. Its so easy!  Right now I am having a Grand Opening Sale 20% off. At the time of checkout all you have to do is add coupon GO20OFF. More coming soon.....so stay tuned! Just on more note, at the top of my blog there is a website link that will take you to www.amyaguirre.com so stop by often and see whats new! Here is the link just in case you want to check it out http://www.amyaguirre.com/index.php
Pin It

No comments: