Coming Soon!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011



Hi everyone!!! Long time since I have visited my blog to write (shame on me). Although it seems to of been a bit quiet lately from my LittleGreenRoom..the hammers are still hammering and the torch is still lit. Pieces of Jewelry are still being created and photographed and I have been patiently waiting to let you all know that this is a sneak peek at some of my new pieces of jewelry that will soon be offered on my new website "still in the works".

I am so excited to announce that I am expanding.! Yay! Although its "still in the works", I am hoping to launch the new website in the next few weeks. I have actually been working on it for over a month now and have been creating new and different pieces to offer in my new store. 

You will still be able to shop on Etsy, I love Etsy and will still be keeping my store open there but am finding a need to expand and am hoping by having multiple places to shop so that I might draw a larger audience.

As you can see I will be offering more of my mixed metal pieces that seem to be so popular and other new pieces too.

Note to self: Blog more often!! LOL... I will be sharing more info soon! Thanks for being so patient ;)

~xo Amy


Pin It

No comments: