A New Chapter!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I love etsy. The wonderful community of artists there is amazing. I have found so many wonderful things to purchase that I would not of found if etsy didn't exist. Last Christmas I purchased a leather bound journal from this shop on etsy GILDBookbinders as a gift for my son. His book was titled "The Book Of Secrets", I was excited to give him something handmade that he would be able to draw and write in and is a handcrafted piece of art, a keepsake. I appreciate hand crafted items so much that I try to buy them mostly as gifts, because they are the most unique and made with love. These beautiful books are made in Europe so that excited me too, a piece of art from so far away. When I received his book in the mail, I fell in love with it. The quality and craftsmanship is beautiful!

I have now almost filled the last few pages of my personal sketch book with my many pencil sketches of jewelry ideas that I have yet to create and am getting ready to purchase one of these books for myself.  Just thought I would share a great etsy find with you..my friends :) Here is the link if you want to see the other designs that they offer  http://www.etsy.com/shop/GILDBookbinders?ref=seller_info
Pin It

No comments: