Inspired By Nature!

Friday, March 18, 2011


Here are a few new pieces of jewelry from my spring summer 2011 line. I had so much fun creating these mixed metal pieces. Inspired by nature and things around me, these pieces came to life on their own. LittleGreenRoom details and my quirky spin on design I was quite happy with the end result. I always hope that the design that I am trying to portray comes through visually and tells a story without words.

 I am hoping to get into the GreenRoom this weekend and come up with a few new designs, so many ideas...so little time to make them come to life, but atleast its not the other way around, lots of time and no idea what to do... I am so happy to be creating what I love and loving what I do...

I opened my email this morning and read these words..

Amy, I just wanted to tell you how much you inspire me! I can't think of an Etsy seller who's work I gravitate to, or wish I could create, more :) If you were closer I would be begging for an apprenticeship!



I didnt quite know what to say.. except Thank you!! for such a sweet email and kind words. Thanks to all of you who support me and my art you are all keeping my dream alive! Hugs~ Amy
Pin It

No comments: