Textures, Colors, And Something New!

Monday, September 20, 2010


I have been in such a textured mood lately. I wrote a couple of weeks ago and posted some pictures of some textures that I have been playing around (creating). I have been texturing metal, using different techniques and experimenting  in my GreenRoom..that is my play time :)

Sat. morning I was working in my GreenRoom on orders and  decided to take a break. I took a short walk to get the mail and  was sooooo excited to see that my new 2" leather cuffs had finally come! I ripped open the package and started making cuffs! I was so inspired by the colors and textures of the leather.  It was so much fun adding my mixed metals to the textured cuffs and watching the designs appear. I listed the green cuff on Sunday, it is the first of four that I will be listing. This is actually a sneak peek of two more that I will be listing soon. They are different styles completely..but that is how I like to make my jewelry.

I hope that you all love them!
Pin It

No comments: