It's Only Just Begun!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wow, I am just sitting here realizing that it is that time of year again! Graduation is just around the corner..school is almost out and I am wondering where half of this year has gone?? I have three special family members graduating this year from college. Big Congrats!! to them. I cant believe it!! I am remembering when I watched them walk down the isle to graduate from high school.Wow how time flies.. and now they are off to start living their dream, how exciting!!  I will be attending lots and lots of graduations in the next few years though, I still have 16 nieces and nephews in grade-high school..yes my family is large. So my inspiration for this new necklace is for the grad or for anyone...following their dreams. I am a true believer that the only one who holds us back from our dreams are ourselves. So with that said.. Good Luck!! to all of the Graduates of 2010!! Its only just begun :) http://www.etsy.com/listing/47996301/wish-and-dream-upon-a-star-mixed-metal
Pin It

No comments: