Happy Easter!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter is near, however this year the weather is so hard to predict who knows wether we will see the sun on Easter Sunday or not. My daffodiles are in full bloom, usually the first of my bulbs in my garden to add a spark of color, bright yellow, warm and sunny. The poppies in bright oranges and reds are just about to open too. The sweet smell of allysum in its white clusters are addings a bright white contrast to all of the green that is starting to sprout with this new years growth.  I actually paid my first visit to the nursery the other day which is kind of early in the growing season in my neck of the woods. I got inspired. I love my flower gardens and am hoping to find some new inspirations for jewelry pieces to add to my line. I hope you all have a very warm and  Happy Easter!
Pin It

No comments: