The Story Of A Traveling Bracelet!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is a bracelet that I sold on Etsy yesterday. I thought I would share this story. I was contacted by a new customer yesterday morning from Italy. Her husband wanted to buy this bracelet for her for her birthday. She has a sister that happens to live in the same town as I do, same neighborhood too! Wow! Can you believe it? and she wanted me to drop it off with her sister so that her sister could bring it to Italy next week, while visiting. I guess that the postal service in Italy is not very reliable, she is still waiting for a birthday card that her mother sent to her seven years ago "never showed up". So this bracelet is off to Italy, safe and sound, and I have made some new friends along the way and have realized that this really is a small world after all.
Pin It

No comments: